Please don't get any ideas from my blog. Be creative PLEASE?

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Medical Massage Therapy :D

When I first heard of the Medical Massage Therapy, I started thinking about what they're going to teach us. Our session was in the morning, so I felt very sleepy at that time. They came in late so we had time to talk to our seatmates. When they finally arrived we started with a brief discussion about the Medical Massage Therapy. During the session, they showed us a lot of techniques on how to massage. When it was our time to do it by ourselves, I was so afraid because I was worrying about my veins in my hand. When one personnel approached me and massage my hand, I was so afraid because I can really see her pressing on my veins. After a while, I felt like my hand is so relax that it feels so much lighter. I felt so relieved that I want to have another massage. After the session, they said that I couldn't touch water or anything cold after two hours. While I was waiting for the two hours to end, my hand feels so light that my other hand is not balance with my other hand. When the two hours was over, I washed my hands and I felt a bit different already, now that I washed my hands already. I wasn't able to share it with my family because my mom has High Blood while my dad is Diabetic, I didn't share it with my two sisters because they are busy, so I did it to myself. I felt a little bit relaxed and I also felt comfortable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment