I learn a lot in the paper arts & crafts activities, like starting with a rectangle and ending with a heart. It was so fun making it that when I have my vacant time I make it at home. Sometimes I make my own and continue to make it, so that I won't forget it. I also learned that we shouldn't throw away any paper yet, because we could still save it and we could make something out of it, this way we could save the trees. Well, I recommend that we will try to make our own arts & crafts, so that we could expound our creativity and knowledge in this activity. So that when we grow up we could share the knowledge with the younger ones and they could share it too. And we could see that everyone is creative in their own special way. When everyone is creative our world would be a creative environment for everyone to live.
No comments:
Post a Comment