Please don't get any ideas from my blog. Be creative PLEASE?

Monday, February 14, 2011

Thank You Card :3

When I first heard that we should make a card at first I really didn't know what to make, whether it's a valentines card/birthday card/thank you card. Then I began to think, the first thing I made was a birthday card. Unfortunately it wasn't successful, though I thought of making a new one but I decided to make it a Thank You card instead. During the making of my thank you card, I research some amazing pop-up cards created by many people around the world. And finally I made my own thank you card for my mom. :)

My thank you card has a design that is Cupcakes because my mom is an amazing baker. I was so inspired by her to make my card which has a design of cupcakes. But not everywhere has cupcakes, only in the inside of my card. Until now as I grow up I still love cupcakes because when I see cupcakes it reminds me of my mom, I will never forget my mom because I'm going to try and continue baking just like her. I hope that my mom will like my card when I give it to her on Wednesday(2/16/11).

Here are the photos of my card:

No comments:

Post a Comment